“Exceptional!”

Add it.
Joe's Hamburgers
Ranked #15 of 469 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Amazing food! Maybe you have to wait a bit but it's worth it. Wonderful staff as well.

This after many visits over 10 years.

1  Thank 9mewses

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I see that overall the reviews for Joe's Hamburgers are good so I'm really questioning what happened during my visit. It was a snowy day and I decided to pick up some lunch on my way home. I went in and the place was empty (maybe because of the snow) and 4 staff were behind the counter. I put in my order and paid. The cashier started to prepare the order when the lady told him to not start it and go watch the burgers on the grill (odd since there are 4 people there and I would think with no other customers inside they'd multi-task). After for over 5 minutes, I asked why my order could not be started and was told to be patient, "sit down and relax". I said I was in a rush and with the snow storm really didn't want to be out more than needed. After another 5 minutes, I was tired of waiting and asked for my money back. This lead to a shouting match that included the owner telling me he doesn't need my business and that if "you are PMSing, go do it at home!". Wow. I have never been treated that way - ever and for the owner to say that to a customer is even more shocking. The service was awful enough to deter me from trying the food.

2  Thank Swiss_mountains
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The food is fantastic and Wafa and Joe are the friendliest people ever. Everything is fresh and tasty. The lentil soup, shwarma and shishkebob are excellent. The big Joe's burgers are definitely homemade and delicious. They make THE BEST french fries in the skinny fry category.

I suggest that you call your order in ahead of time.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

If you have never been to joes you have to try it. The schwarma is amazing, chicken and lamb souvlaki is incredible and the service is fast and friendly. A definite must try place

Reviewed June 1, 2013

My dad and his family had been going to Joe's since it opened up, so when he offered to take us I was really excited to see what had kept them all coming back for so many years! Although I personally wasn't a huge fan of the hamburgers - the falafel was AMAZING.

Falafel is one of the favorite foods and we've been going back whenever we crave it. Every time we go back, it's also always packed. Clearly, Joe has some dedicated costumers, and I can proudly say we're some of them.