“Good food at reasonable price”
Review of Orly Grill

Orly Grill
Ranked #77 of 510 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Reviewed November 9, 2017

This place is a small family restaurant that is a temple of the Mediterranean and East European food. Borscht and shwarma goes so naturally over there....

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed July 21, 2017

I've been going to Orly's for a few years now. The food is always fresh and delicious. My favorite is the chicken kabob with garlic potatoes. It also comes with a garden salad with garlic dressing, garlic dip for your food and pita's and pickled cabbage on the table.
If you can't sit it, take it go, call in and they'll have it ready when you get there.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a simple dinner, reasonably priced, healthy and filling. I found Orly Grill on Yelp and decided to give them a try. ...and they did not disappoint....
I enjoyed a falafel. My wife tried the chicken shish-kabob, with potatoes and rice...Both were delicious, plentiful and cooked perfectly. I would keep Orly Grill for simple everyday lunch and dinner fair. Service is very friendly and prompt; order right at the counter.
We brought home a complete beef shish-kabob dinner for our daughter; and all the food we could not devour from our meals were wrapped to go. My advice...come really hungry! You won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

We live in Neiboure hood and decided to try this place out since its been there for at least 7 years that we know of. The had the kebob, and shawarma . The kebob tasted like it was freezer burn and the shawarma tasted stale and like it was cut from the spit hrs before and sitting there for a while, it was probably extra then microwaved . Group of 4 hardy ate anything, when we asked for the bill, the girl ask if we wanted the food packed to take home, we told her no, she said it was full plates, waist of food. We told her we did not like the food that's why we did not eat it and that's why we did not want to take it home. She actually told us it tastes better the next day. We again said no, paid the bill and left. No offer to only pay 1/2 the bill, just a thank you. The place was not busy at all, just us 4 people and 1 other couple. Now I know middle eastern food, I'm greek / Purserin

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

We walked in late Sat lunchtime. The place was scarcely populated. The waitress black carre' hairstyle and "Russian" soft accent was nice to my ear. I replied in the little Russian I know... mistake she's from Tbilisi,Georgia. Well... the menu is a combination of Ukrainian and Midle Eastern food and Touch of Georgian. Large portions of Borscht and Mushroom soups... very homely tasting. The blintzes were plenty with Chicken breast or Mushrooms. They have apple blintzes too. We loved it.

Place is large clean and ample parking available... This is a very Jewish Israeli stretch of Bathurst St. But the place isn't Kosher.

Prices very reasonable.