“Don't waste your time.”

Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 469 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Asian, Mexican, Canadian, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Enjoy one of Canada's original roadhouse restaurants, with Canadian favourites like double stacked burgers and unforgettable chicken wings. At Kelsey's the beer is always cold and a game is always on.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've tried this restaurant three time because we were taking our son to the show next door. The service has never gotten better, 15 to 30 minutes the first time for a waiter to show up at our table, The delivery of the food was another 30 minutes and it was not good.Why we went back two more times is beyond me, but the experience never got better. Avoid this place unless you're just looking to waste time, but you can do that at Indogo next door.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is by far not only one of the best restaurants I have been to, but one of the best locations I have been to!

My wife and I have been here with a good friend of ours on numerous occasions and have become quite familiar with and to the staff here!

It is very convenient being close by to a movie theatre (which they also offer dinner/meal deals on their menu)

I recommend eating here and if you have kids - thee is a treasure chest you can ask about after your meal.

Happy eating!