“Amazing food and tequila !!”
Review of Mexican Amigos

Mexican Amigos
Ranked #16 of 459 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mexican Amigos Tequila Bar & Grill is a fresh market Authentic Mexican Restaurant located in Richmond Hill.
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I really loved the authentic experience. Didn't know there was going to be live entertainment on the weekend which was a super bonus. I also initially expected to order only from a variety of Tacos, but we were all really pleasantly surprised to find out there was everything from chimichangas, burritos, enchaladas, flautas, ceviches etc. The tequila bar was extensive, and they have a good break out song whenever a birthday is being celebrated. Food was fresh, tasty, and loved the vibe.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We called to order takeout and they told us 30$ but at the end of our order the manager came on the phone and said $40 to deliver. Staff should be trained accuratley so that everyone provides consistent information.

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

My first time at this Mexican restaurant. The bar is really beautiful and music awesome. Settled for Pescado A La Veracruzana and I want disappointed. Was told the life band starts at 7pm so I kind of came in too early by 4.4pm and wouldn't be able to wait, so I made do with the recorded music. Trust me on this if you love Mexican settings this is fine too. And just to mention it, service is prompt and decent!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Excellent in most of aspects
the owner was at the door and he was managing everything
I came with my family with no reservation he told us we would wait but soon he found a table for us, service was fast but the server need to smile to make us feel welcomed he was more like a mask face, food didn't take long to come it was hot and the taste was delicious prices are reasonable, there were live singer so the atmosphere was excellent the location is good and a free parking is a available, I will definitely will be back but next time will make reservation as the owner told me they had a policy to hold your table for you 15-20 min if you are late

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Walk into the restaurant and its nice. Good bar area and lots of space. Ordered 2 large burritos and they tasted alright but there was barely any meet in any of them. For the price I Definately expected more

1  Thank Mrhungry2212