“Thanks What - A - Bagel”
Review of What A Bagel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
What A Bagel
Ranked #5 of 9 Bakeries in Richmond Hill
Reviewed May 1, 2013

What – A – Bagel at Richmond & Spadina is often a go to lunch spot for our office but they really went above and beyond for me this week. Donating more bagels than you can shake a stick at, I was able to raise my first chunk of funds through an office lunch fundraiser. Thank you so much Isaac at What – A – Bagel (on Spadina and Richmond), for getting the ball rolling and supporting local offices & my charity initiative!

The whole story here; http://artscom.tumblr.com/post/48928619486/what-a-gift

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoy What A Bagel.
Courteous and professional wait staff.
Delicious food with lots of choices for healthy breakfast and lunch menus.
Priced well for portions.
Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Always eat breakfast there - great service, great fresh food, large portions and price ok - love the egg white mushroom omelete with goat cheese. The whole family loves it there. Totally noisy and great place to bring my noisy and messy grandkids!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is the second What A Bagel we've attended...I like the one in North York on York Mills better but the bagels are awesome no matter which location. They have delish little boxes of home-made cookies that I love too. I love the smoked salmon I can get so I buy it separately from now on. I love the flavour of their cream cheeses but something about them makes me nauseous so, sadly, I can no longer eat it.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Short walk from Entertainment District. Great bagels, breakfast, coffee, bread and desserts. Friendly service. Better than Cora's.