“Great food and service!”

Turtle Jack's Muskoka Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Turtle Jack's Muskoka Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 443 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mural St
Grand Cayman
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

On a cold drive home, stopped in to have a nice tomato soup and turkey,/Brie on naan...the bartender/server in the bar area was nice enough to make me a custom warm up drink: half coffee, half hot chocolate with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel....yummy!

I don't live close to this location but would recommend it to those living and working nearby.

• Visited October 2013

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will Not Go Back”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Our first time at Turtle Jack's and we went to Richmond Hill - Vogell for our anniversary dinner. I didn't expect any romantic atmosphere because this restaurant is for casual dining. It was on Monday and the place was almost empty (only couples of tables). The service was average, nothing to complain but as we were just starting our appetizers the main course came!!! By the time we started on the main courses the food was cold!!!! My husband ordered the back ribs and they were so DRY. My seafood pasta was OK but for $18 I would expected the pasta better than what I had.

Overall the service was good but the food was poor, I am definitely not going back there again!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank K T
“Ok NOT Great!!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Average at best! And im being generous.. Nice waitress but completey understaffed ...
Me and All 7 of my friends agreed we would not be back...

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Frankd1970
Coboconk, Canada
“Turtle Jacks”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have gone to Turtle Jacks Muskoka Grill in Richmond Hill many times with my clients and I have always been impressed by the nice servers (very pretty as well !) and the service my clients and I received. The bar area and patio in the summer are great places to sit and chat about business. Competition in the area like Moxies don't have the same great food, although they have the same "supermodel server hiring policies" !

As well the menu and food are great and reasonably priced at Turtle Jacks, one of my favorites is the Pot Roast Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Coleslaw. Although one of my peers described it as a "Heart attack on a bun" it certainly is delicious.

Try it and I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2013
Toronto
“Great first visit”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is our first visit to this restaurant. Our expectations were not that high as the restaurant has a number of locations in Toronto and this location was not that highly recommended on TA. We were very pleasantly surprised. It is quite a modern establishment. I ordered the Blackened Basa Fish which was excellent. It came accompanied with mashed potatoes and vegetables. My wife ordered the Blackened Chicken and Goat Cheese Salad. She enjoyed it very much. The prices were very reasonable and presented excellent value. The service was very good. We will definitely be back.

• Visited March 2013