“Bellissimo- Italian Dining at its best”

Fraticelli's Italian Grill & Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 16th Avenue
Description: Fraticelli's Italian Grill and Lounge is driven by one simple principle… create a great Italian impression. Or as the Italians often say… "fare una bella figura." Like our 13 provinces and territories, Italy has 20 wonderful regions, each one more adamant than the other that they have the best food in the country. Our menu at Fraticelli's is to serve you the best of the best from these wonderful regions. Our steaks are cooked over a high heat wood-fire grill made famous in Tuscany. Our pastas are fresh and our sauces are homemade ranging from the classic northern dish Pappardelle Bolognese to the southern Sicilian style seafood pasta, Spaghetti Pescatore. The pizzas are served Napoletana; style, thin crust and stone baked at 750 degrees. All made with the freshest ingredients available, authenticated with imported Italian plum tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, and the best grated cheeses.
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Two year young restaurant -- upscale decor. We arrived rather early at 6pm & requested a seat in the lounge. Very attentive service from the wait staff. As a connoisseur of fine Italian cuisine My wife & I were very impressed with out meals. Highly recommended if you are planning to dine with an Italian flavour.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

Picked this place for a business lunch during Holiday's season. Interior is nice, but table somewhat too close to each other and there is no feeling of a distinctive character. At times, I was feeling like I at one of The Keg places. But the service was good, except that desert was brought after we had coffee...(which actually may not be a mistake - I did experience same order when visiting some of my Italian friends...)
Food was OK, bruschetta as a starter was actually quite good, but the main entree (I believe it was Chicken Fraticelli) had too much pasta and very little of chicken's breast (perhaps, the chicken was at fault...); it was also just lukewarm...
Espresso was nothing to write home about, my 3-year-old Delonghi Magnifica at home does a much better job ( better coffee beans?...)
Overall, it's a good place for a business lunch, or as a casual outing with your spouse. I wouldn't recommend recommend this place if you want to impress...