Ok, let's start with the good. This hotel/inn was very affordable. The room was relatively clean and comfortable. Plus, the surrounding area was not bad. There are shops and restaurant close by and there is a bus stop right across the street from which u can take the Viva going to Finch station.
The bad, we had a room on the first floor. Whenever we opened our curtains, we saw some of the hotel staff standing outside and smoking during break, so we kept the curtains closed. There was a bit of mold in the bathroom, which I didn't like. Finally, this inn is far from downtown Toronto; in good traffic it'd take at least an hour to get there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Travelodge Richmond Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Richmond Hill Hotel Richmond Hill
- Knights Inn Richmond Hill
- Richmond Hill Knights Inn
- Travelodge Richmond Hill Ontario