“Nice, clean, amazing beds, fantastic location”

Sheraton Parkway Toronto North
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stayed one night for an event being held at the Sheraton North. Overall, it was a great experience. Room was nice, staff was friendly and attentive. Conference facilities were amazing. I would stay again.
It was so easy to access coming from the north. Very convenient location.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Lynda R
SheratonParkway221, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Parkway Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Hello Lynda R,

Thank you for visiting us all the way from Collingwood. Our convenient location right off of the Hwy-404 helps travellers find us even during their busiest days.
I hope you will visit us again during the summer, when we have one of the best Canada's Wonderland packages available.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night. Rooms are dated but most service was good as with most Starwood properties. Hallways were loud and service in lounge was not very good. The server was just not very nice. Didn't seem to care. Seemed like it was a bad day or something.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Hello CanucksFan154945,

Thank you for taking your time to review our property. We are glad you were okay with our the service we provided during your stay. However we are terribly concerned about your club lounge experience. This review has been passed down to our management office for further investigation. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you've encountered during your stay.

We hope we can invite you back to give our club lounge another try. We usually get good comments about the new renovations and service there.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Complaint 1: I checked in late (1:45am) after a long day of delayed flights. When I showed my ID (passport) the clerk went to make a photocopy of it. I asked why and she said, "we have to." I told her, "no, you don't" and demanded to see the photocopy destroyed, it was. If you value identity protection don't stay here.

Complaint 2: The hotel was very loud even at 2am. I had a room at the end of the hall and I could still hear people in the hallways.

Complaint 3: I don't think my room had seen a maintenance person since the Clinton administration.

Complaint 4: $7.99 for slow wi-fi.

Room Tip: Best tip for a good room here, go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Richard B,

I'd like to start off with a sincere apology for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay. It was not to our hotel standard and I've passed down this review for our management office to discuss and investigate.
We do offer Internet at $7.99 as we provide Canada's fastest network while our IT specialist make sure our network experience as little down time as possible. We hope you understand.

We hope we can invite you to visit us again and give us another try.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Coming in to the Toronto area I guess my expectations were set a little to high. As a co-owner of a company that has at least 16-20 nights a month shared between staff and self. I thought I would try out the offerings of the Sheraton in Richmond Hill. I found it dirty, my king sized bed had been short sheeted, tiles cracked and falling of the wall in the suite, yes suite as I wanted to treat myself. Wow...how disappointed...

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Paul B
SheratonParkway221, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Parkway Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear PAUL B,

Thank You for taking the time to provide us with the feedback about your stay with us. I want to apologize for the inconveniences you went through at our hotel. Checking into a dirty room can leave a negative lasting impression that overshadows the rest of any trip. Rest assured that your comments have been passed onto the Hotel Management Staff to prevent similar occurrences from happening in the future.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stayed for 5 nights during a conference. On the positive side, there is free underground parking which was very convenient, and a Tim Horton's next door. Our room had a big jacuzzi tub which was great. On the negative, they charge you $7.99 per day for internet! Who does that anymore? We stayed in room 490 and it is a corner room with an awkward layout, which made it very inconvenient for our stroller or when loading the luggage cart. They have that green program where you opt out of room cleaning and get a $5 coupon for Starbucks. The day after we left green program card on our door, housecleaning came in our room to empty the garbage, and take away all the towels, but didn't vacuum, make the beds or anything else. They also didn't leave our starbucks coupon. It took some calls to the front desk, and transferring to various people to get it sorted, and then track down housecleaning to get some towels back. The pool was fine, but there is no hot tub, and the shower room only ran freezing cold water.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
SheratonParkway221, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Parkway Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Hello Elena A,

Thank you for your detailed review of our property. It is reviews like this that helps our organization better ourselves as a group, as we work together to serve you better.
I have passed down that review to our Management group to use as an example for better housekeeping service.
Our Internet service is the fastest and most secure available by Rogers. We charge a small fee to keep that service at it's peak conditions at all times. We understand that it is very inconvenient when the Internet is down so we are proud to provide consistent and steady service to all of our guests. We do have free Wi-Fi for guests at our lobby and Link@Sheraton for the guests that just require Internet service for minor tasks such as e-mailing and simple browsing.
I hope you could give us another try near the Summer as our third pool(outdoor) will be opened, and at that time you can also try our Whirlpools located in our 25,000 Sq.Ft. fitness club.
Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

After reading all the reviews I decided to stay in a hotel nearby instead. When it became clear that I should stay another night I decided to try this hotel after all. It was fine. Very nice staff. Big property, many rooms. Good food at breakfast and lunch through the event that I attended at this hotel. The dinners that I had there with friends were very nice as well. And no driving to the other hotel on the last night - in the middle of a deep freeze.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank wannagotravel

Hello wannagotravel,

Thank you for taking time to give us a review. We are thrilled that you have enjoyed your stay and that our services were up to your standards. We often pride ourself over the culinary arts displayed at our 4-diamond award winning Crave Restaurant. Since you have enjoyed our breakfast so much I would highly recommend our famous Sunday Brunch.
We hope yo welcome you back to our property soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Great location !! Close to everything one might need while away from home on business, or pleasure.
I found the staff very eager to please and helpful with dinner recommendations. Quiet comfortable lounge for relaxing and a great view from my free upgraded room.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Chris M,

Thank you for giving us a great review here! Our convenient location have proven to be loved by all of our visitors (especially our daily Starbucks patrons!)
I have passed on this review to our front office staff as a success story. We are glad we could help with dinner recommendations and we are even more excited that you have enjoyed our newly renovated Club Lounge.

We hope we can welcome you back to our property again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond Hill
Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Markham
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Markham
Staybridge Suites Toronto
Hilton Toronto / Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Markham

Been to Sheraton Parkway Toronto North? Share your experiences!