Got offered drugs in the parking lot- after finding a spot after looking for 10 minutes. Room was non-descript and had an odd smell. The staff at the bar/restaurant wouldn't let me go to the bathroom without settling my cheque first implying I was going to do a runner on them. Limited restaurant menu unless you go to the sit-down restaurant. Never could get anyone to answer reception phone from my room. Big noise coming from the baseball tournament attendees all around my room and no way to reach staff at 1am save walking down to the lobby- then- nothing done about the noise.
The good? Nice bartender/waitress in the lobby bar. Location is close to the 404 and the 407 as advertised. Walking distance to a lot of chain restaurants if you like that sort of thing. Very good access to drugs in the parking lot if you like that sort of thing? (sarcasm, obviously).
I spend a ton of time in hotels (and particularly Starwood Properties) but I'll be finding new digs when visiting my office in North Toronto from now on. Not a good fit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel in Richmond Hill has one of the largest convention centers in Toronto. Our hotel features an on-site Spa, 30 meeting rooms, and is close Canada's Wonderland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Parkway Toronto North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel Richmond Hill
- Sheraton Hotel Richmond Hill
- Sheraton Richmond Hill
- Richmond Hill Sheraton
- Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Richmond Hill, Ontario