Sheraton Parkway Toronto North
$79
$77
$108
Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North(Richmond Hill)(Great Value!)
$100
$81
BestWestern.com
Richmond Hill Inn(Richmond Hill)
$65
$111
$134
$104
Courtyard
$102
$76
Emerald Isle Motel(Richmond Hill)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssheraton parkwaythe club loungeconference facilitiesspg memberunderground parkingconference centercanada's wonderlandking suitecrave restaurantshower stallindoor pooltoronto northtim hortonscoffee makermini fridgetoronto areastarbucks
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I just recently stayed at the Sheraton Parkway in Toronto with my youngest son's Midget Hockey team. I had a single room on the Concierge level (9th Floor). Very quiet. The only problem was the Concierge room was being remodeled. They accomodated us downstairs in the lower level. The room was nice, had a decent view and the bed was very comfortable. The large flat screen TV was wonderful and the Starbucks in the Lobby was great.

Room Tip: Rooms on a high floor on the back side are very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed here for the Silver Stick Hockey Tournament. They were very kind to our team. They gave us a conference room to hang out with our team parents, they put us all together on the same floor, included a tremendous breakfast with the cost of the room and had good service all around. We had a king suite that had recently been renovated. It was very nice but quite small for a suite. The pull-out sofa just fit when it was opened up. There was quite a difference between our suite and the one right next to us. Although out bathroom was exceptionally nice and large, their room was much bigger. This was the nicest hotel with the best breakfast we have ever had in any of the travel teams our kids have played on and traveled with. Our bed had a pillow top mattress and was extremely comfortable.

Room Tip: Ask for an updated room. I think they are in the process of updating and some rooms might not be updated.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stayed with a group of families on a hockey tournament weekend. Room was okay, as we had paid the extra $10 for a suite. We stayed on the 7th floor, and the rest of the team was on another floor. You could hear water run whenever a toilet flushed above us. Shower is tiny and the hot tub/jacuzzi is a regular size tub with jets. Breakfast was fine, with someone there to cook omelettes for you. Make sure you get a deal on it, or you pay $16/person. (Not worth that, with a Tim Horton's a short walk across the parking lot.) Parking was no problem. Kids went to use the fitness center, included with the room, but charges applied on all the courts they wanted to use.
Tip for saving some money- If you're from the USA and travel up 407, you pay a toll, that they mail to you. If you have time and traffic is not bad, stay on 401 and take 404 North, then get off at the exit for Hwy 7.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
SheratonParkway221, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Parkway Toronto North, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear Markandmore,

Thank you kindly for your review. We apologize for the inconvenience and disruption caused by the water sound made by other guests, we will reflect this with our maintenance team and seek for a solution. Unfortunately our 4-Diamond award-winning Crave Restaurant do not offer free breakfasts. However, unlike other breakfast venues, we use fresh ingredients and are renowned for our scrumptious full breakfast buffet and Sunday brunch. Our 25,000 sq. ft. athletic center is very popular to our guests as it contains 7 full sized squash courts, 1 full size tennis court and 1 full size gymnasium. Unfortunately due to popular demands we must apply a small charge for the use of these courts. Within the athletic centre, there are also 3 swimming pools, fitness machines and free weights, an aerobics studio as well as a pool side bar and lounge that comes to all our guests at no extra cost. Thank you for sharing an excellent tip regarding the toll-route HWY-407 and Provincial HWY 401 and 404.
Thank you again for sharing your experience with us, we look forward to welcoming you and your team back.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

My company sent me here to deliver a 2-day course a little over a month ago, and I am finally finding time to write a review -- something I did not want to forget, as my stay was excellent. I found many of the staff -- Parth, Ada, Sarah, Sean, Clara, Nicole (and others whose names I unfortunately did not know) to be extremely helpful. Even when I called before I got there, and it was not necessarily known that I would be a guest, I had kind and patient treatment by Parth over the telephone (as well as in person).

My company had forgotten to order a projector (!), and Sean came in especially to make sure that I had one for the 2 days. He also checked in with me over the 2 days to make sure all was running well.

Ada & Sarah from Catering and Convention were excellent and helpful both before I arrived with my phone calls, and during the 2 day course, they helped me with anything I needed. The gentleman at the window next to Catering kindly helped me with my many faxes. The catered food was excellent (vegetarians like myself not ignored!).

My room was beautiful and no one knocked on my door, as I took the "Green Choice" and that was respected. This privacy and quietness was essential since, in addition to delivering the class, I had a lot of work that I also had to do after class in my room, for which I really needed uninterrupted quiet to focus. Thank you to Nicole and the kind gentleman who accompanied her to my room for helping me when a pink marker leaked on my sheets. I thought staff would be angry, but they were kind and helpful.

One evening, during a welcoming Hors d'oeuvre buffet, Clara saw my situation as I tried to balance my laptop & papers while trying to get wine & fruit. She kindly helped me over to a little chair and table. The wine was so good that I emailed her to find out what I had. She researched and emailed me back with the brand name (Cabernet, Brand name is Santa Carolina from Chile--so good!), so I could order it back in the U.S. This staff went above and beyond in their customer-focused treatment before, during, and after my stay. Many, many thanks -- I look forward to coming back!

Room Tip: I forgot to mention that Reservations agents are excellent and can answer any questions you need. They suggested which side would be quieter for me -- I forgot what it is called, possibly "Towers"(?) -- and they also were able to answer questions like, "Which side is closer to the room where I will be delivering the class?" and many other specific questions.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Our company held its annual client appreciation event at Sheraton Parkway North yesterday afternoon and I now feel compelled to make a note of how fantastic and professional the team there was in arranging the details of the afternoon. We invite 120 of our top clients and each of them was equally impressed.
The general manager, Suzanne Marshall and her team took care of every detail in the most professional and classy way possible. The room was perfectly presented, the food was OUTSTANDING and the service was impeccable.
Tony, Nicole, Peter, Sri, the chef, all were amazing and attentive to ours and our clients every need.
I would highly recommend this facility if any organization is thinking of hosting an event.
Thanks to the entire team for a memorable experience. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business