“Great services at Crave Restaurant and Shearaton North Toronto”

Sheraton Parkway Toronto North
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Hamilton, Canada
“Great services at Crave Restaurant and Shearaton North Toronto”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have stayed at the Sheraton Toronto North a number of time and would like to commend them on their ability to offer great customer service, I have visited the Crave Restaurant. Even though I only stay there approximately 4 times, their servers great me with smiles and great servcie. Katalin, in the restaurant has remembered me on each visit. She provides the curtious customer care and always stops to chat, which makes me feel more at home, since I often travel solo. The food is amazing at the Crave, the service friendly and warm. I really enjoy myself at this location and would like to thank all the staff, including the maids who are cheerful and add life to the hotel. I can't wait to get back there again.

Room Tip: Great location for conferences, everything right at the hotel...the bar and food is the best around.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
SheratonParkway221, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Parkway Toronto North, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear lucillemacdonald,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.
The Crave restaurant is a 4-Diamond Award winning restaurant and has received many positive reviews. We are glad you enjoyed the food and service at the Crave and we are very proud to be your home away from home.

Looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This hotel is conveniently location in Richmond Hill. If you are spending you time in Richmond Hill and Markham mostly, this is perfect for you. It is close to almost any famous Chinese food spots. The hotel itself is clean and mainly for business travelers. The rooms are decent size and with standard amenities. Choose the further away section of the complex if you can because they are bigger and quieter, not to mention they are new renovated.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear kwongman,

We are happy to hear of your positive feedback.
We pride ourselves as one of the best hotels in the area with exceptional amenities and over 30 restaurants within walking distance. While there are some famous Oriental Cuisines in our immediate area, there are also family favorites such as: Jack Astors, The Keg Steak House and Moxie's.
In case you are not spending all of your time in Richmond Hill/Markham during your next visit, we are also very close to Canada's Wonderland, Downtown Toronto and the Toronto Zoo.

We look forward to welcoming you again.
Reviewed September 16, 2012

While this property is a tad dated, even with the renovations, it actually provides good value for the price and location. Lots of parking. All kinds of interesting eateries within walking distance. SPG elite recognition is generally good, and I often get upgrades to suites. The Club Lounge makes it easy to get a quick breakfast in the morning, or snack in the evening. All in all, as I say, not bad value. Just don't expect you're getting a multi-star resort or something.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank WLKSR
Brampton, Canada
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Located a few blocks west of 404 highway its easy to get to ...........except
You have to go first to sides strets and then back through the sea of cars parked in front of the hotels and convention centre. A small sign indicated free indoor parking. ... under the convention centre.

Walked back to the WEST tower. I was booked pretty quick and told go that way and you are on the second floor. Turns out she meant down the hall to the tower that's part of he convention centre. That wasted some time.going up the wrong tower.

The room was big with two twin beds. Soryy the king wyoou asked for is booked.

Business hotel with two double

Big room. Large flatscreen tv. with an awkward slot remote (aftermarket) with the movie rental and other stuff. Small coffee maker that bres to a Starbucks cup. Artificial? milk in a capsule.
Big bathroom with a soaker tub, and a seprate tiny shower stall too small fro an inside cabin of a discount cruise line. MArble walls and floor. Some soap and shamppo in small tubes that half of the stuff wont squeeze out.

Got a paper in the morning. Got a bill under the door for quick checkout.

Construction underway in convention centre. No evidence of noise or dust migrating.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
SheratonParkway, Manager at Sheraton Parkway Toronto North, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear VoyagerCANADA,

Thank you for your feedback. Our convenient location next to highway 404 makes the 4-diamond Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel a great option for guest travelling to North Toronto.

We are proud to offer official Starbucks coffee in all of our spacious guest rooms...always a popular amenity with our guests.

The Sheraton Parkway offers 312 guest rooms in 2 towers. The Richmond Tower offers showers with curved shower rods offering 25% more space than traditional showers, and granite countertops.

We are excited to announce the completion of our renovations to the Richmond Ballroom, and we thank our guests for their tolerance during this process. We did our best to reduce any inconvenience, and it is great to hear that you were not disrupted during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay in the area.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I booked to rooms for this hotel using Hotwire, everything went smoothly. Room was large, clean, nice TV, good coffee and nice bathroom. The only problem I had was the pillows, personally I like the firmer kind and these were very soft and squishy, if you are like me - you might want to let them know or brin gyour own. The location was fantastic, staff was friendly and we all enjoyed our stay. I would go back for sure!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Lori L,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. I confirmed with our Housekeeping Department that we offer 2 different types of pillows for each bed. One pillow is the plush feather hypo-allergenic type, which from the sounds of it, you experienced. The other pillow is a foam pillow offering more support. Please let us know when you will be staying with us again, and we can arrange for all of your pillows to be the firmer kind.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.
Markham, Canada
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I was put in the York Tower in a queen bed room for 2 nights and I did not enjoy my stay at all.
I had booked this through priceline and assumed I was getting a 4 star hotel, but it felt more like I was staying in a motel instead and even though I did not pay full price I still felt like I was ripped off due to the quality of the hotel.

The room felt dirty and dated, the air conditioner was loud and room was very musky and not well lit. The bathroom was old and dirty, I have included pictures of the filthy shower that was not very clean and not kept well at all. There were older parts of the bathroom that were in bad shape or repaired very poorly as well.

The walls were thin as paper as we could hear anyone that even walked through the halls or closed their doors so i don't think we had any privacy at all due to this.

The location would have been good if the area wasnt in construction which caused a headache more than anything and the plaza parking lot the hotel was located in must not have been repaired for quite a long time as huge pot holes can be found everywhere.

I did not call the front desk to get a new room because due to me booking on priceline I doubt I would have received any better service or a better room to replace mine except something int he same building which I am going to assume is no better so I just limited my time I had to spend in the room and left as soon as I could. (I just threw towels in the shower to stand on while showering.)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Steve181720
SheratonParkway, Manager at Sheraton Parkway Toronto North, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Dear Steve181720,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay. We value guests from all of the different booking channels, and treat all guests with the same great Sheraton service we are well-known for. You should not have received the room in the state you did, and I apologize for this. Our Housekeeping Team takes great pride in ensuring all rooms are presented to our guests in a clean manner, and they will be checking all of the rooms thoroughly to ensure all rooms meet our high standards.

Please let us know when you may be returning to the area so you can try another room to see that Sheraton offers its guests clean and comfortable accommodations.

Travelers are raving about these Richmond Hill hotels

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Hotel has done some renovations but it seems like they keep those floors for their better paying customers.
Lobby been redone and it is very nice. Room on the other hand was crusty and old. This room was on the 8th floor so make sure they dont put you there.
Internet is not free.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear pbeigbabai,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I am surprised to hear you do not like the decor on the 8th floor as this is our Starwood Preferred Guest level, and we receive many compliments on the accommodations.

We are pleased to offer complimentary Internet access in our lobby, including the Link @ Sheraton, where we offer 5 computer terminals, complimentary printing and WiFi and wired Inteternet access throughout.

On your next stay to the area, please try the Richmond Tower, which offers a different colour palette that may be more to your liking. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the Sheraton.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond Hill
BEST WESTERN Parkway Hotel Toronto North
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Markham
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Markham
Hilton Toronto / Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Markham
Staybridge Suites Toronto

Been to Sheraton Parkway Toronto North? Share your experiences!