Located a few blocks west of 404 highway its easy to get to ...........except
You have to go first to sides strets and then back through the sea of cars parked in front of the hotels and convention centre. A small sign indicated free indoor parking. ... under the convention centre.
Walked back to the WEST tower. I was booked pretty quick and told go that way and you are on the second floor. Turns out she meant down the hall to the tower that's part of he convention centre. That wasted some time.going up the wrong tower.
The room was big with two twin beds. Soryy the king wyoou asked for is booked.
Business hotel with two double
Big room. Large flatscreen tv. with an awkward slot remote (aftermarket) with the movie rental and other stuff. Small coffee maker that bres to a Starbucks cup. Artificial? milk in a capsule.
Big bathroom with a soaker tub, and a seprate tiny shower stall too small fro an inside cabin of a discount cruise line. MArble walls and floor. Some soap and shamppo in small tubes that half of the stuff wont squeeze out.
Got a paper in the morning. Got a bill under the door for quick checkout.
Construction underway in convention centre. No evidence of noise or dust migrating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel in Richmond Hill has one of the largest convention centers in Toronto. Our hotel features an on-site Spa, 30 meeting rooms, and is close Canada's Wonderland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Parkway Toronto North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel Richmond Hill
- Sheraton Hotel Richmond Hill
- Sheraton Richmond Hill
- Richmond Hill Sheraton
- Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Richmond Hill, Ontario