Not impressive by this hotel.
- Located in the busy highway 7 East. Because of some construction is on-going, traffic jam most of the time.
- There is no ramp to enter the front lobby. There are 2 steps in the front entry. So you better pack light. If you have heavy suitcases, it is tough.
- The front lobby is the most un-welcoming lobby that I have ever been. No decent seats. No decent decorations. The whole area gives you a Very "cold" feeling.
- Swimming pool area is very difficult to get to, and is shared with others (not sure it is shared with other hotels or other organizations). Changing room is confusing, no good signs, un-comfortable.
- Some positive points : They have free WiFi, microwave and refrigeratorMore
- Free Parking