“It's a no go place”
Review of NAM Vietnamese

NAM Vietnamese
Ranked #28 of 539 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

It was our first visit to Nam. The food was way below average. We ordered a beef stew, it was mainly noodles with bunch of fats there minimal beed and so greesy. The beef curry was a bit better but still not even close to what even big chains, not vietnamese, offer. The bathroom was a mess and dirty. I could see the kitchen from back of the hallway, same mess in the kitchen. Wont go back neither recommend to anyone.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank marcop403

Reviewed December 11, 2018

A hot bowl of pho always hits the spots. The broth is one of the best and we have tried many Vietnamese restaurants across the Toronto area. There are lots of other great dishes as well - the spring rolls, the banh, the rice dishes, the curry and the chicken wings. But it is always the pho which brings us back.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank 72WorldView
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Pho is my favourite and so I’ve been to many, I must say that I’ve never had Viet Spring Roll tastier than Nam’s. The pho is not bad either, 8/10 which is better than average in my book. Place has a unique decor with a nice atmosphere which is much nicer than most pho restaurants. This just became my new fav place to go. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

Super friendly staff and the quality of food is really fresh and good! Vegetable pho was amazing. And the price is great for what you get.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank 791ashaf
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

My friend told me to come try this because it's the best pho in Toronto. Now the noodles and the soup base is really delicious!! Unfortunately I got #36 which was a type of beef brisket, and they were very chewy. I usually always finish my meat and can't let them go to waste but ideally couldn't finish this one. My husband however for the #39 beef brisket and that was really good.

Come early for dinner on a Saturday coz there was huge lineups by 6:30!

Date of visit: November 2018