Tripadvisor

New Orleans Pizza
Ranked #40 of 60 Restaurants in Simcoe
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I called in my order and they gave me a specific time, and was ready when i showed up. The person at the counter was friendly and energetic. My order was correct and as I asked for. The pizza was hot, with a nice crust and so much cheese. Even the leftovers were delish. I will always stop at New Orleans.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed September 27, 2019

Try putting the fact that your on line ordering hasn't worked for a month now before letting people waste their time coming out to pick up their order after receiving a confirmation email that it will be ready in 20 minutes!
So unprofessional.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2017

They do have very good pizza. Every thing appears very clean and the service is pretty quick. Nice people too.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure why we ever bother filling out the details with online ordering they never pay attention to it anyways.

Pizza always comes extremely well done even if it's not ordered that way. Garlic crust is always forgotten and usually a topping is missing. The garlic knots are usually burnt on the bottom and doughy in the middle.

I'm not sure if all this is to do with a young staff that just doesn't care or what; but seriously this place needs to take a long look at these reviews and correct the problems!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I ordered a pizza with meat on one half and vegetables for the entire pizza. When delivered we sat down to realize that they did the opposite and put veggies on half and meat over the entire thing. (Wife is vegetarian) We called to let them know the mistake. They told us to leave the pizza till they come back with the replacement. We waited an hour and the pizza was cold. I called an there was no answer. So I drove to New Orleans Pizza to find out what happened. Only to find out they were closed. So I had to go to Dominoes to get a veggie pizza.
I called the next day and the girl said she would bring it up at their meeting. I called again the next day and she told me she told her manager about it and that the manager would get back to me. 5 days have passed. I'm fairly certain that's the end of that story.

I ate the cold pizza and it was pretty good. Too bad their service left a bad taste in my mouth.

Date of visit: August 2016