“Wow! Amazing every time!”

The Barrel Pizza and Spaghetti House
Ranked #2 of 71 Restaurants in Simcoe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

This is the best spot in Norfolk!! Amazing value, all food is delicious, but the pizza is amazing! Hot and large, generous with the toppings, just the way pizza should be. A great family spot, the service is always great for us. This is our regular spot!

Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

I had lunch here with a companion. We both ordered pasta dishes from the lunch menu. My penne with sausage was okay, although I didn’t care for the sausage. My companion’s lasagna was a large serving and was delicious. The prices are reasonable and the service was good.

Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

Whatever or whenever you go here the meals are always great. Great pizza, amazing pastas, all great portions. Meals have soup or salad included and fresh rolls. Priced really well. Normally very busy but good service.

1  Thank Yes2scotland
Reviewed January 7, 2019

We get a takeout pizza at least once a month from The Barrel. Terrific pizzas, handmade quality, and the pizza and wing meal is a pretty good deal as well, great portions and lots to go around when we have company and don't feel like cooking. Have eaten in a few times and always had great service and friendly staff, kid friendly, ample portions and good price. Definitely a place to visit in Simcoe.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 2, 2019

I frequently order pizza from the Barrel because it is handmade and so good. They have their own unique specialties but they are willing to make custom pizzas. People are always happy to know I have brought Barrel pizzas to a meeting or home for dinner. Everyone is very friendly when I phone ahead and when I pick them up. Fantastic eat-in restaurant, too.

Date of visit: December 2018