“Terrific trout”

Joey's Seafood Restaurants - Simcoe
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Welcome to Joey’s Simcoe Location. Joey’s Restaurant in Simcoe is a comfortable family–style restaurant providing affordable dining in smart surroundings. Come in and meet our local staff who are more than eager to share in our passion for serving the community and our loyal customers. Quality rules! This is why all of our seafood products are prepared FRESH, when YOU order. Join us every Tuesday for All You Can Eat Famous Fish & Chips.
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Terrific trout”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We ate here once whilst on holiday, travelling around Ontario. I love fish and could eat it all the time, and chose the trout as that's not on the menu very often. My husband had cod. Both delicious and I can certainly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013

Simcoe, Ontario
“Unbelievably overpriced!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We decided to eat here as a family to celebrate a birthday. There are lots of items on the menu to choose from and the food is satisfactory. However, the prices are outrageous! I ordered shrimp and lobster sauce fettucini for $17. It was good, but the portion size was ridiculous. It was like eating a Lean Cuisine for almost $20! Another individual in our party ordered fish and chips and only got a handful of fries compared to others at the table. The waitress seemed a little spaced out. She was nice, but she kept forgetting things. There were 6 adults and our total bill was $130.00 (not including tip) and we each only had a small-sized meal. Considering the atmosphere and setting of this restaurant, the cost is far too much. I also disliked being given the total of the meal without an itemized receipt. How was I supposed to know what I was paying for? I was not comfortable with that. The only thing that I really liked was that my two kids ate for free because it was Sunday, but the kids' menu is made up of really poor choices and the food looks like frozen meals. So nothing to get too excited about anyway. I don't think I would go back. If I'm going to pay this much, I'd rather go to Red Lobster.

• Visited July 2013
Port Dover, Ontario, Canada
“fish and chips”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

the food is good, a little on the costly side. service is ok, once you give your order and you receive your food, you do not see the server until you go to pay. They do not come back to check to see if your food is ok or if you need more coffee....etc.

• Visited February 2013
Simcoe, Canada
“GOOD FISH !!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Joey's by far is the best place to get Fish-n-chips..Love it...Don't much like the seasoned french fries, but they accommodate by not putting it on our orders for us...Staff is always cheerful & extremely helpful..
Just had my 93 yr.old Father-In-Law in for a celebration meal as this is his favorite place..& they where wonderful...Even sang Happy Birthday..which really made him smile..which made all of us SMILE..
A big thanks to the staff for their courtesy ALWAYS

• Visited April 2013
St. Catharines, ON
“good size meals”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The portions were good sized...well priced and the food was delivered quickly.. ...good fish. A good choice on the menu

Visited January 2013