“Way Too Salty!”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #37 of 61 Restaurants in Smiths Falls
Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Way Too Salty!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I recently ordered a medium Canadian pizza and found that it was much too salty. So salty, I couldn't even taste anything on the pizza. My husband loves salty foods and he even found it too much. Only good thing about the pizza was the crust. We won't be back.

• Visited July 2014

Arnprior, Canada
“Raw pizza dough "supposed to be like that"”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for an early lunch. Have eaten at Pizza Hut across Canada. First time Centre if a Veggie Livers was uncooked. When I asked our young and friendly server, she spoke to the manager. The manager told her to tell us we just weren't use to their pizza. The dough is supposed to be uncooked in the Centre. We should have ordered the thin crust. It was returned to the oven. That was all I wanted. Message to website remains unanswered. I guess uncooked dough is acceptable to head office too. After eating their pizzas for 25 yrs, I feel qualified. Suggest you try another on.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank dkchef
Ottawa, Canada
“Great Lunch Buffet”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Lunch buffets are my most treasured treat.Pizza Pizza what can I say cant get any better here.Lots of choices on the buffet table.Service is fast and friendly here.Never any issues here thankyou marc

• Visited January 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Very plain tasting 'scampi'...”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

...which I tried just to try something different-and at 20 bucks I thought it was a very plain tasting effort, like some kind of mennonite interpretation of what should be an exciting & tasty dish.

Visited April 2013
Carleton Place, Canada
“Recently Renovated”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This restaurant has gone under recent renovations...the service was very good...and I love the lunch buffet.

Visited November 2012