“Great Customer Service”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Trenton, Canada
“Great Customer Service”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Every so often restaurants ask you to go on line and fill out a survey which I did for Subway. You never hear back from them once you have done this. We eat or take out from this Subway about once every two weeks and love their subs. They are always fresh, service is good, the place is clean, the staff are friendly and it is great value for your money. This last time I was a little disappointed as we found the bread not quite a fresh as it usually is. I put this on the survey. I could not believe they got back to me within 24 hours apologizing. They have now corresponded with me twice and I am looking forward to eating there again in two days.

They care about their customers and it shows. If I want fast food they are my number one choice.

• Visited September 2013

Ottawa
“Tried and True....”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We grabbed a bite at the Subway in Belleville. Food is the same but I had to mentioned that the ladies working at the counter were very sweet, smiling and polite. Thank you.

Visited July 2013
Smiths Falls, Canada
“good sandwich”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I tried a cold turkey 6 inch sub on parm oregeno bun with extra meat with only red onions,lettuce ,salt,pepper and italian dressing it was yummy.

Visited June 2013
Warkworth, Canada
“I don't like Subway.”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This review is NOT a slam at this particular Subway. It's a slam against ALL Subways. I'm sorry, I don't get it. How could THIS food outlet surpass McDonalds in the world? If I even walk INTO a Subway, it disturbs me.It smells like chemicals...like processed food. Why? Because it is. Do yourself a favour and go to your local burger joint who make homemade burgers, even if they are average. Let's see how long 'Jared' lasts. Life is a marathon of good, fresh food....not a sprint. Subway is none of that. Sorry Subway fans...I finally had to say this.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank JoeyMartin
Belleville, Canada
“always delicious”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

you can usually never go wrong at subway, very tasty and you can have what you like. counter people are generally friendly and able to move people along quickly. also very affordable.

Visited November 2012