“Greeted with a genuine smile, fast and effiecient service!”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #42 of 78 Restaurants in Trenton
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Most Subways that I've been to are there to get you in and out, but the representative that greeted me at this location was very kind and made us feel at home.

He was quick to take our order and attentive to our sandwich details.
He processed me as a person rather than a number.

I will return.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I find the Subway Sandwiches and Salads to be very good from the staff taking your order, to making it and finally to taking your money. The food is well worth the money and the deals are great.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I enjoy the occasional Subway sub, and this is the only convenient location in Trenton.

It's pretty tiny inside for a relatively busy location. Especially around noon when the military folk come rolling in. I don't know why they don't put one closer to the airbase, somewhere down RCAF Road or something. It would make a killing! (There you go, a million dollar idea is now on the record. If a Subway appears near there in the next few years I'll come knocking for my finders-fee.)

Anyways, this particular Subway is one of the fastest I've ever been in. They move you through the line like clockwork. The bread is always fresh too, which is contrary to a complaint I have about most other Subways, and other sub shops, in general.

Go here for a good sub. The employees are always friendly, helpful, and patient with those who need some time to figure out what they want.

p.s. I can't believe I actually reviewed a Subway.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Subway is very close to my work so co-workers and I generally visit it once every couple of weeks just to get out. Love that they have a new sub offer regularly but really really disappointed that they dont have the Subway Points system anymore :-(