“Decent food; however nothing special”

Tomasso's Italian Grille
Ranked #1 of 76 Restaurants in Trenton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tomasso's Italian Grille is an upscale-casual restaurant located on the banks of the famous Trent River in the heart of downtown Trenton. Built across three properties for multi level seating with soaring ceilings, touches of wood and steel and a waterfront patio - the setting is a perfect combination of city style and rustic Mediterranean comfort.The Italian influenced menu is a perfect combination of traditional classics with a modern flair. Dishes include pasta, pizza, appetizers, salads, and a wonderful selection of fish, veal, chicken and 'AAA' Angus steaks. All meals are prepared to order and everything from the pizza dough to the sauces are made in-house with original family recipes. Open daily, Tomasso's is perfect for: lunch with colleagues, dinner with family and friends, a large social gathering or a special celebration just for two.
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Went to this restaurant on two occasions over the past month. Friendly service and decent food at reasonable prices; however, have had far better Italian food elsewhere. Not necessarily a bad place to go; however, I found that the sauce generally tastes as if it has been canned (i.e. not fresh/locally prepared).

1  Thank Lizzie C
There are newer reviews for Tomasso's Italian Grille

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We have eaten here on a number of occasions and each and every time it has been exceptional. There is no such thing as a bad menu choice or dish. When you look around at the other patrons, they are happy and appear to be thoroughly enjoying their meals - do you see that everywhere you eat? Try Tomasso's and it will become your favorite, trust me.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

it was my birthday and my family took me here for dinner and it was wonderful. lori looked after us very well and we felt welcome the minute we arrived. best birthday dinner in a restaurant in a very long time. thank you

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Our Office Staff visited Tomasos for a leisurely dinner last week. It is on the shore of the Trent River where it empties into the Bay of Quinte. It a very senic location especially in the summer months. The service prompt, courteous and very efficient. Drinks were brought followed by appetizers and the main course. The food was well prepared and served piping hot. I skipped desert as the main course as filling. I did opt for an Irish Coffee to round out the night which it definitely did. Prices were fair considering our orders. We will return in the summer when we can take advantage of a warm sunny day.

1  Thank PJ M
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My mom and I dined at Tomasso's last evening before attending a Theatre performance. It is our go to spot for a wonderful meal.. No matter how hard I try to order something new I always end up with the Seafood Manicotti, so rich and delicious. I can never eat more than half accompanied by warm garlic bread. As always the room was packed but with a reservation we were quickly whisked to a quieter upper table. Family atmosphere where everyone is happy. Would always recommend.

1  Thank Kim61