All reviews front desk room was clean waffles a great stay hot breakfast toast fridge and microwave stay there again one night stay fireplace cereal bay canada sandbanks quinte waterfront
Reviewed June 20, 2013

While the service at this hotel was very good, I was a bit disappointed with a few things (but they weren't absolutely terrible). The price for what you get isn't great. The breakfast was sub-par compared to other hotel continental breakfasts I've had. I found that the fridge in the room was noisy and kept waking me up through the night, and I wasn't in love with the bed either. I was shocked that rooms on the first floor are actually under ground..which means that they were kind of moist like a basement - the room I stayed in on the second floor was much better in terms of this problem.

Overall, I have already stayed here twice showing that it is worth returning to, but it isn't for the luxurious traveler.

Room tip: Rooms on the first floor are partially underground and very moist in the summer.
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2013

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2013

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because it was the only one in the area with a full kitchen, which we needed in order to cater a 40th anniversary party for my parents. The space itself was excellent - it had a full-sized kitchen and two queen-sized beds in separate rooms. The only thing that we'd change was that the fridge was not full-sized.

• Trip type: Traveled with family