Trenton is a small and quiet city and does not have many hotels. I picked this one because of the price, in fact the price was raising fast as it approaching long weekends and get full easily, I stayed here only for 1 night. Perhaps the location is not the most convenient, it really does not matter in a small town.I believe the hotel is newly renovated, with nice and clean rooms. This serves as a decent bed and breakfast type of accommodation. Breakfast was included with better than average choice of food, like waffle, boiled eggs.... But the lobby area for breakfast is extremely small with only several tables and quests have to squeeze in and out and some even have to eat standing on any available spot. If you are on a short trip and plan just stay a night, this hotel is OK for your budget. But amenities are limited, no swimming pool though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's our promise and we take it seriously. At the Travelodge Trenton you'll find comfortable, spacious variety of Room types, accommodations with lots of wonderful amenities. Whether staying for business or pleasure, Travelodge Trenton is an ideal place for your next stay!• Free Hot breakfast• Free high speed wireless and wired internet• Free long distance telephone calls Canada/USA• Free movie channels plus HBO Canada• All rooms include microwaves & mini fridges• Kitchenettes available•Fitness room• Pet friendly• BBQ area * Near Shorelines Casino Belleville ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Travelodge Trenton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Trenton Hotel Trenton
- Travelodge Trenton Ontario