“Better than Kelsey's”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Durham, Canada
“Better than Kelsey's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stopped going to Kelsey's because the quality of food decreased but when they changed to Landings I thought I'd try it out and and found it was very similar to Kelsey's but the food was so much better. The service was a little slow but the server was very friendly. So happy they have made this change. I did go again and will most likely be returning again.

• Visited March 2013

Richmond, Canada
“Former Kelsey's Location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you visited this restaurant as a Kelsey's you will find much similarity. There is nothing shpecial about this restaurant, but also there is nothing to keep you away from this for a family dinner out

Visited February 2013
Belleville, Canada
“better than kelseys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Have eat in here several time. The food is now more like home made and selection way better than the old Kelsey's. The home made soups are fabulous. Try the prime rib burger, outstanding. Friendly staff. Quite busy so if your a gang make a reservation. Try the 12oz rib eye. I had this and it was cooked to perfection. Nice to see lower prices also. The chains are just getting borring. I will return soon.

• Visited March 2013
Fredericton, Canada
“slow service but friendly staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

We went with a large group. I ordered wings and my husband had a caesar salad. The salad was good, but not the best in town. The wings were very large, but bigger is not always better as they were quite dry. The honey garlic wing sauce was very good, but the medium sauce was more like a mild.
I ordered the chocolate ganache cheesecake, but the picture provided looked nothing like the actual dessert.
Service was friendly but ridiculously slow. We had to ask multiple times for drinks, menu's, cutlery ect.. we ended up swiping cutlery from other tables.
Overall the experience was subpar. I would not choose to visit this restaurant again as there are better places in the area.

• Visited February 2013
Trenton, Canada
“SUPPER”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

This restaurant replaced the Kelseys and we had stopped eating at Kelseys because the food was just not good. Well we decided to try it again under different ownership and we found it was worth it. I had the ribs which for oven baked were done to perfection and my better half had the prime rib hamburger which she never eats but also found it very good. The sweet potato fries are really good. Ample Serving and i could have more but I would have over ate. Atmosphere is still the same as the old kelseys but I would go back to this one. Typical Bar and grill menu that will probably need updating frequently as the summer months will be coming. Looking forward to seeing what else they will serve

• Visited February 2013