“Would I rush back ???? Read my review and find out :) :) :)”
Review of Thai Sushi

Thai Sushi
Ranked #5 of 76 Restaurants in Trenton
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Brighton, Canada
“Would I rush back ???? Read my review and find out :) :) :)”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I decided to go here for lunch a few weeks ago . My wife had been one other time with co-workers for lunch and she said it was "OK" not horrible but worth another shot.
We got there around 1 pm and when we walked in we were the only customers , other than staff it was just us on a Saturday at lunch time. This kind of worries me when I go to try a place and when you would think it would have even a few tables of customers and there is non .... EKKKKK ! I said to myself.
We were seated right away ( one would hope lol , noone else was in there), started being served by one waitress who took our drink orders and then another waitress brought our drinks and took our food orders.
I started with calamari , it was OK ,nothing special , it was warm not hot and a little over cooked ... Just a weeee bit chewy. My wife had Wontons, it came with a dipping sauce that was BLAH !! No flavour at all , she ended up having her's with the sauce that came with my calamari .
For the main course I had some kind of sushi ( can't remember what it was called , that's how good it was lol ) , it said on the menu it was spicy ... It wasn't spicy at all. It wasn't the best sushi I have ever had, but it wasn't the worse either, it didn't have a super fresh taste to it that's for sure. My wife had the chicken and shrimp asian noodle , she said it was good , from what I could tell there was allot of noodles and not allot of other goodness.
The inside of the restaraunt could use a over haul , it looks like someone just filled it with Oriental picture's and tried to make it look like a thai restaraunt , the walls are a horride purple or mauve colour , drywall beside our table was cracked and had damage from something , there was a few light bulbs out.
Would I go back ? Yes ... Would I rush back ?? No .... It would definelty be my last option if looking for a place to eat.
It has very good potential , it just needs a face lift .

Thanks for reading ....
Cheers !!!

• Visited August 2013

Elgin, Texas
“Very nice for lunch”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Nice selection for the lunch menu and lots of food.

I had the Green Curry with chicken and could not finish the lunch plate.

My family had:
1) Pad Thai with chicken
2) General Tao's chicken

We also ordered some spring rolls as appetizers. The food was very good, lots of flavor.

My only knock on the restaurant is that the appetizers came out with the main courses, not what we wanted. We would have like to enjoy the spring rolls and then our meal.

• Visited August 2013
Brighton, Canada
“Very good sushi!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

servers are always available to their patrons. Sushi, sashimi, and rolls are always fresh and well prepared. The thai food is not as impssive, but pretty good for the area as there is little ethnic variety in dining

• Visited January 2013
Carrying Place, Canada
“Gotta go Again”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Went on a fri.nite because of long line ups at the other established spots. Suprise...only half full. got a seat ( a very nice seat ) in a restaurant that has been well done in the make over.When the word gets out , this will be to busy also.lol.
I was iffy on the menu , as it had So much , but decided to start with soup and appys.Very good quality and Excellent pricing . The service was good and the presentation from the kitchen was excellent.
Go there..you will go again and again..

Visited July 2013
Trenton, Canada
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

What else can you say? My family and myself go there often and we've tried just about everything on the menu; sure it's a little pricey but you get your money's worth. My brother's and I go mainly for their soup, the miso comes with just about everything and these boys could drink it by the gallon if they could! I keep telling the waitresses I must know the recipe for their wonton soup (it's incredible) then they laugh (I'm serious tell me how you make it). This is a place to try it's got a little bit of everything and the food tastes great each time I go, even if you take it to go you have to try this restaurant!

• Visited February 2013