“Ok for a 1 night stay ” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Trenton
Bois-des-filion, Canada
“Ok for a 1 night stay ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night for a wedding. Beds aren't that comfortable. Continental breakfast is less than I expected. But it is what it is. Can't expect much with a hotel like this at this price and only staying for 1 night.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank cedjones
Jen F, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Trenton, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for your time. We appreciate our guests giving us any input on how we can improve their experience.

Thank you!

Best wishes!

FOM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This is nothing special, but O.K. For a night or two when traveling. Tricky to find off of the 401.
We have actually stayed here many times but one trip of four nights with my 92 year old mother, I got very sick and we received no, above and beyond help, none. I was to ill to help my Mom we had no food, except breakfast. I will say they did contact me with a nice reply after the fact, I would trust that if this ever happened again, there would be some help coming our way.
No helping hand with seniors needs. We would stay again as everything is ok otherwise.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Bonnie R
Thank you for taking the time to send in a review of our hotel.

We are very happy that we may see you again!

Best Wishes!

FOM
Waterloo, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Front staff (Leona...I think was her name) was very friendly! Room was clean my only concern was the pillows. They were yellowed and dirty. They should be washed or replaced.Great location for what we wanted...McDonalds and Tims right there.Overall not bad just that one issue! Would stay here again(but will bring my own pillow!)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Bridget K
Jen F, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Trenton, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to send a review of our hotel!
We will pass on your comments to Leona (thank you so much!)

We will look into your concerns in regards to the pillows, but we don't know which room that you were in.

Our Room Attendants are going through all of our rooms to see if they can find the pillows with the issue you have mentioned.

Thank You!
Kingston, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My family and I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn, while attending a family reunion. One of my family members had recommended it to us. I was very pleased with our choice to stay, the staff were friendly, and accommodating, always ready to draw us a map to our destination. The room was very clean, and comfortable, and the breakfast in the morning was a pleasant surprise, we were able to feed to kids and get on with our day, without having to leave the hotel. I would not think twice about staying here again, and would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Joy R
Jen F, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Trenton, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

We do our best to keep our guests comfortable, and our housekeepers always do their best to keep our hotel very clean!

We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks!

Mississauga, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed there for one night. The room was clean, it has been renovated and everything is seems clean. Everything goes smoothly,until we decided to go to sleep, after 1 am people started talking so loud in their room and they closed rooms' door loudly. It woke me up at least 5 times. I know it was not hotel's faults but It made me to have a bad sleep, consequently bad morning.
However, I will recommend it if you want to stat for night.

Pro: clean, OK staff, have tims and McDonald's in walking distance.

Con: noisy and super loud guests and thin walls.

Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Si M
Jen F, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Trenton, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Thank you for your review!

I am very sorry about the noise. We try to take care of it if we can hear from the desk

Hopefully the next time you are in the area, it won't be so noisey!
Lindsay, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Overall it wasn't a bad place to stay. We got the room at a good rate considering. Checking in we found a strong odor of cigarettes. Staff welcomed us nicely, however, realizing the room was on the second floor, I asked for room on the first because my wife had very sore knee. She said we could, as long as we paid more, in which we declined. So I think they could have accommodated us considering the hotel wasn't full.
Overall, the room was clean with fridge and microwave. Beds were comfortable, and for the most part, quiet.
I would stay again. It served us well. It's location is good, just off the 401.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to send a review of our hotel.
We might be having renovations done within the year that will make a difference.

Hope to see you again soon!
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

This is your typical comfort inn--no frills and basic comfortable accommodation. The bed was comfortable and had 4 smaller pillows--I would have preferred larger pillows but that is a matter of choice. The room was clean and the only complaint I would have is the heating system. It is one of the older systems were the heater is very hard to adjust--the room is either very hot or cold. Maybe if I had stayed longer I would have found the perfect setting. The breakfast is typical--waffles, cereal, toast etc. Would like to see them add eggs or other hot entry as several other chains have started doing. I cannot complain about this hotel but I cannot rave about it either --as I said it is your typical comfort inn.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank HappyWanderer9
Jen F, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Trenton, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel.

We hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trenton
Travelodge Trenton
BEST WESTERN Belleville
#2 of 7 in Belleville
4.5 of 5 stars 338 reviews
TownePlace Suites Belleville

Been to Comfort Inn Trenton? Share your experiences!