“NEVER STAY HERE”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Trenton
Ottawa, Canada
“NEVER STAY HERE”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed here last night and they are in a current STRIKE that we were NEVER told about when we reserved our room. And upon leaving he grounds (which we were never told about) that we would be held up coming and going for 10 - 15 mins PER car. And when I questioned the strikers, they would not even listen to me and then they threatened me that my time would be extended if I did not be quiet and get in my car. Now....onto the hotel, it was clean when you entered the hotel. The rooms were "so so"! I definitely didn't feel clean in the rooms. The bathrooms were small and tight. I literally had to straddle the toilet to close the door. The bathroom doors we made out of wood and the paint was peeling off because water from the shower was spraying everywhere and I tried my best to keep the shower curtain closed but even the curtain rod was not properly installed and it kept sliding open. I will never stay here again and will notify the hospital to let them know to use another accommodation for the Doctors who travel there to work in their local emergency room as I know personally that they use this motel as an accommodation. I am also going to contact Ramada Worldwide. The ONLY positive part was the LOVELY girl who continued to work in her job in the bar that served us. She was friendly and helpful! I hope she finds another job and gets out of there!!

• Stayed January 2014
Ryan G, General Manager at Ramada Trenton, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sorry the strikers caused you inconvenience; we are doing everything we can to bring a swift end to the strike. It is true we are a very popular choice for doctors working in the area due to our onsite restaurant and friendly staff. We are sorry your experience was not a positive one but we hope to see you again in the future. If you would like to discuss your situation further, please feel free to contact me at (613) 494-4855 x 401.

Best Regards,

Ryan Gibbs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trenton
Comfort Inn Trenton
#5 of 7 in Trenton
Comfort Inn Belleville
Comfort Inn Belleville
#5 of 7 in Belleville

Been to Ramada Trenton? Share your experiences!