“This place is awesome!”

Ranked #46 of 392 Restaurants in Waterloo
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 20, 2011

We went here for the Board Game Blitz and had such a great time! Quinn's family is so nice and friendly, and the food was amazing! I loved their veggie sandwich and was totally addicted to Heidi's cookies!!! Not to mention that the entire place is so freaking cute, and all of the decor is for sale.

Reviewed August 3, 2011

First, the staff are completely unfriendly, you feel as though you're being an inconvenience there. Thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and go twice more,but no, I got the same treatment each time. Even my 13 year old son and his friend went over to grab a sandwich, and $18 and a snotty attitude later, he left. If a 13 year old BOY notices this, and believe me, they don't notice anything, it MUST be bad :(
I paid $2.05 for a mediocre coffee and they have the nerve to have a tip jar out.
Parking sucks.
No thanks, this place is not for me. If I want snotty service and overpriced fare, I'll stick to my local starbucks. At least their coffee is good.

4  Thank Sneekd
Reviewed April 13, 2011

What a find! The food is delicious -great soup, sandwiches, salads and desserts- try Heidi's cheese cake.
Warm, fun ambience. Great service - lovely people.

Reviewed September 17, 2010

After reading the glowing reviews on tripadvisor we decided to check out Rumble Tum for ourselves. We found the staff (who we assume were the owners) to be unwelcoming and quite frankly a little snotty. The food was overpriced and not worth it. Our sandwiches were stale and baked good bland. Keep driving....

4  Thank estroh
Reviewed September 17, 2010

I really enjoy the salad! It has the best tasting dressing ever!!! Sandwiches are grilled to perfection! I enjoy the concept of eating and shopping all in one great place!
If you don't mind me saying... please add some more cozy chairs for longer fall visits!
Keep up the great work!