“Lovely place, however a bit high priced for their meals.”

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 399 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I had the lobster meal and of course I was a bit disappointed that my lobster seemed a bit over cooked. Perhaps it's because I am my own food critic and because I am an excellent cook, I seem to find the faults very quickly wherever I have a meal. Of course, I would still go back because the staff were very lovely and offered to have it replaced.

1  Thank Kamla P

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My meatatarian sons LOVE this place....and you hear them enjoying their steak, every....single......mouthful.....SO delicious. Great wait staff as well.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stopped into the Keg lounge for a real meal after a couple of days on business. Had the Neptune, green salad and a New York classic rare and of course a glass of wine. MMMMMMM good. Everything was great. The service, the people there and of course the food. If I ever have to go back to Waterloo I'll be back.

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Love this location! Been a few times and it's always good!! Prepare for a bit of a wait, weekend are always busy! But it's worth it!
Great steak, wine & apps. Nice comfortable atmosphere for any occasion.
However I've been to the cambrige location and wasn't as pleased.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

i have been going to the keg for over 25 years and have never had one problem

Great Service, Fantastic Filet, Great Ceasar Salad.

Always cooked to my Liking