Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill
Ranked #237 of 368 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Enjoy one of Canada's original roadhouse restaurants, with Canadian favourites like double stacked burgers and unforgettable chicken wings. At Kelsey's the beer is always cold and a game is always on.
Listowel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Great menu choices, food is always amazing, wait time for food not bad usually, service from the waiters/waitress is very good...

Visited May 2012

Barrie
“It's Kelseys”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Ordered the new Jack Daniels hamburger and sweet potato fries......when the plate came out I asked where the fries were as I felt like this is what they give at MacDonald. I was embarrassed for them to give me this. However, the manager came out and explained that they portion the size of the sweet potato fries but not regular fries and to keep me happy brought me out a platter or fresh sweet potato fries which made me happy :)

Visited July 2012
Gibraltar
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Very good food, good variety, good choice of wine and other drinks. Very friendly staff. I did not dislike anything. Comfortable and quite a good choice for adults and children

Visited June 2012
Canada
“Comfortable ambiance and very friendly wait staff”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Met a friend for lunch and we talked for over two hours. Wait staff was caring and cordial. Thai Chicken salads were very good.

Visited July 2012
Rhode Island
“A welcome meal after a day's worth of traveling.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I just left this restaurant about 30 minutes ago, quite satisfied. The staff was very welcoming and friendly; they knew right away I wasn't a regular and went out of their way to make me feel at home. The bartender Ann offered me a couple of tastes of some local brews to help me make my choice; I picked the lighter of the two, although both were quite good. The pint went with an order of Potato Skins, with plenty of toppings and not greasy at all. The main course was two beer-battered Haddock Filets (also not greasy), fries and a very delicious coleslaw side. Since I'm in the area for a few days for business, I expect to return at least once before my departure. I saw a number of menu selections I would like to give a try. I'm looking forward to it. btw,..try the Chocolate Martini for dessert. You won't be sorry.

• Visited July 2012