All reviews proof restaurant state of the art underground parking room cleaning upgraded room rooms are comfortable attending a conference large bathroom restaurant staff hot tub a king size bed walking distance walk in shower amazing hotel a great stay breakfast buffet king st
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

I had to spend a night at the Delta, and I must say I was very impress by the rooms and the service. The hotel over all was very clean and very quite. My daughter and her friends found it to be safe for them to go down to the pool area by themselves. They are 12-13 yrs old. Would go back again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Allison H, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Dear dollyanna2019,
Thank you for staying at the Delta Waterloo and for forwarding great comments regarding your experience with us.
We hope that you will consider staying with us again when you are next in the Waterloo region.

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Had a wonderful surprise coming in to the lobby. Was immediately greeted by the young man st the Front Desk.
Jonathan was courteous and greeted us warmly. He was very helpful and answered our questions promptly.
Thank you for a great start to our getaway weekend!
Our room was warm and inviting.
We went to the pool, hot tub and sauna. Everything was clean, well maintained and in great condition. We thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Allison H, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear ttbert,

Thank you for staying at the Delta Waterloo. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

I am thrilled that our team was able to create a wonderful experience for you.

We hope that you will visit us again the next time that you are in the Waterloo region.

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Outstanding property. Great front desk staff. They know what they’re doing and know how to take care of guests. Rooms are clean and well appointed. It’s our go to place to stay in Waterloo. It’s nice to have a great restaurant in the hotel as well - Proof Kitchen. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Allison H, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Dear RonSlattery,
Thank you for your wonderful comments and your continual loyalty to our property.
It is truly a pleasure to serve you.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here because I had a business meeting in the area. It's in a great location. The hotel is beautiful and all the staff I spoke to were super friendly. The room was perfect and clean.
The room was quiet and the bed was comfortable. Will definitely return to this hotel

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Allison H, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Dear FrankG554,

Thank you for staying at the Delta Waterloo and for scoring your experience a 5 out of 5! It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

Please be assured that I will share your comments with our team!

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time that you are in the Waterloo Region.

Reviewed April 11, 2019

The Delta is my go to hotel for business travel in Waterloo. Easy access to the central business district, a good restaurant and bar for after work, and very comfortable rooms. I liked that the TV had Netflix built in, so I could connect to my own Netflix account on the road.

Parking is plentiful, though as I recall a modest extra cost. Breakfast is on the expensive side, but there is a good restaurant for breakfast (Cora's) that is just a 3 or 4 minute walk away.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Allison H, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Dear JoeF373,

Thank you for staying at the Delta Waterloo and for your wonderful comments regarding your experience with us. We are thrilled that we can fill your business travel needs.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!