“Always great”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Marbles Restaurant

Marbles Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Marbles Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #204 of 361 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: An Uptown Waterloo landmark since 1977! Marbles restaurant is known for its friendly service, diverse menu and inviting atmosphere.
South West Ontario
“Always great”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've eaten at Marbles a number of times and have always had a good meal. They have a very interesting menu with something for everyone. Great burgers, raw pad thai, pasta, beef, vegetarian dishes and the deserts are amazing. Great specials during the week for those looking for a great deal!
The service is great, with very friendly staff!
I recommend the generously portioned red velvet cake or apple crisp for desert.

• Visited April 2013

“I'll be back!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Though I have lived in Waterloo for 38 years, I'd never been to Marbles until recently. We had a girls night out dinner. Service was great, food was excellent. It was nice and cozy, we weren't rushed out. I will definitely go back and take my family.

• Visited February 2013
toronto
“Loved it!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

First time in long time and it was amazing. Savory burgers and sweet potato fries. Green salads and tasty dessert. Over all we really enjoyed this restaurant.

Visited January 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“great cheesecake”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

A friend and I stopped in late afternoon for a little treat - I had a piece of cheesecake and she had a dessert - both were fabulous and the service was great. I'd definitely like to go back to try their dinner menu - it's a nice little restaurant with an interesting menu (raw and cooked) and fun decor.

• Visited January 2013
Waterloo, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Healthy food, pleasant environment”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

We chose this restaurant because my wife has a gluten sensitivity. Marbles offers plenty of gluten-free, vegan, and raw food choices, along with burgers, fish, and other mainstream foods. My wife had a raw-food pad Thai which was excellent, and I enjoyed my ratatouille. Our friends seemed to enjoy their pulled pork and chicken sandwiches. The restaurant was very busy and quite loud as a result. Service was pleasant.