“Go here all the time”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The lunch buffet is really good lots of variety, fresh food and friendly service.
Love the spring rolls, sweet and sour pork and curry beef brisket on rice. Also very affordable. I come here at least a few times a month with friends or family.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

My mom and I have been going to King Tin for years and we always enjoy it. Our family does not drive so to find authentic Chinese food is a blessing. I recommend going on for the weekend lunch when the food is the food is the freshest and is served on cart, just try to get there at the beginning (service starts at 11) or make reservations if you don't want to get stuck waiting in line.

While the decor isn't the greatest the service is AMAZING. Whatever you need, they'll get, Including a dish that is yet to come out of the kitchen or has already made its way to the other side of the room.

Yes, the restaurant re-steams and re-fries unsold food but considering the price it can't be beat. For my mom and I to stuff ourselves on a Sunday is about $25 before tip. If you're looking for VERY high quality Chinese food I recommend Camerons. But beware: The prices are much higher and the waiters serve you as if YOU should be grateful to be eating there. Seriously, success has made them snotty, but King Tin remains very humble.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Service is spotty, as is the filthy carpet. Food is just so, so. We only eat here out of desperation when we dont feel like driving to Toronto for dim-sum

Reviewed August 1, 2011

As a chinese... BBQ Pork bum is my fav. Well..today, i went to king tin (first time there). i didn't know they don't have buffet on holiday but anyways... so i decided to try there dim sum...
I know u take the food and go around every table and then what's left on the cart goes back on the steamer again... but seriously, the bottom part of the bbq pork bum was mushy... the bum looks yellow and tasted like the steamer too... that's just too much re-steaming!!!!~~~
second... hello waitress!!~~ can't u see the tea pot cap was tipped open?? that means add more water plz~~
third... shrimp dumplings... when i picked it up... the skin falls off~~ too much re-steaming~~

Reviewed February 16, 2010

We order almost on a weekly basis and we are satisfied with their food very much! We often do takeouts for convenience and are ready so quickly just in time to feed our hungry stomachs. But, due to the communication barrier there has been a few mixups in our food a few times, however the taste of food was never something we had to complain about! I reccomend the black bean chicken and the hot and sour soup. Happy dining (: