“I like it a lot”

Jane Bond Cafe
Ranked #32 of 361 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: Bar, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Kingston, Canada
“I like it a lot”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Aside from the strange hours I am happy to say I have been here. I like the atmosphere here, it's chill and fun if you want it to be and it can be whatever you want to make of it.
My only complaint is that I had a slight difficulty finding parking but that was because lots of other people arrived here at the same time as me.
I came here for dinner with friends which was super yummy, next time I might just hit it up for drinks!
I hope to return soon and I'd recommend it to others.

Waterloo, Canada
“Veggie Delight”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is the best veggie restaurant in town. The menu is limited, but enough. There is one evening soup and two desserts that change daily.
It is closed Sun/ Mon/Tues, but a great weekend spot with outdoor dining.

Visited August 2012
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
“z0mg, just burn this place down”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have gone a few times, the place is just terrible, bad layout, crap food and largely clueless staff. I go to the record shop above them so I am continually reminded of them, I seriously would torch the place if it wouldn't ruin my fave record shop in town.

• Visited May 2012
Hong Kong, China
“Best place to just relax”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Great place to just relax and enjoy a fun night out with friends, they serve many kinds of beer and have a good selection of snacks. If you want to stay awake from the loud bars on King Street, then head out to Jane Bond. Perfect place!

Visited March 2011
Canada
“Awesome!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Vegetarian food that is so good it makes you wonder why you need meat in the first place. Small menu but everything is fresh and excellent. Nice beer list as well. Very friendly staff who are always happy to point out the special of the night, which is great because these are items that usually aren't on the menu which you have to try when available. In a word "GO".