“Delicious pizza and Italian food!”

Ennio's Pasta House
Ranked #12 of 364 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kitchener, Canada
“Delicious pizza and Italian food!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This restaurant has a great patio, and an extensive menu with very delicious pizza and salads. It is a "go to" restaurant in Waterloo with reasonable prices, excellent food, pleasant atmosphere and good service.

• Visited July 2012

Kitchener
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed - too bad!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I went to this Waterloo location for our anniversary. It was mid-week and I called ahead to see how busy they were - they weren't. When we got there, we got seated right away with our menus. First thing my husband noticed was that the seating was dirty and the decor needed upgrading. Then we waited and waited - no waitress. Finally had to ask the hostess and she even seemed surprised that no one came to see us. So the waitress came and took our drink orders but I recommended we do the meal at the same time in case we didn't see her again for a while. We ordered one appetizer, then we each ordered a pasta dish which came with a salad. We got our drinks right away but then 5 minutes later we got our salads and then 2 minutes after that came our appetizer which she forced onto the small table. I've been to enough restaurants to know that the appetizer comes out first and then once eaten, the salad is brought out, then the entree etc. The salad was good but the appetizer (calamari friti) was so-so and actually we received the spicy one instead (not what we ordered). We got our entrees - linguini alfredo and frutti da mare but noticed no bread. So again, we had to ask for it. My husband said the alfredo was not great and the lobster in my pasta was inedible (chewy) and the crab was mushy. We found that this place is pricey for the quality and service but the portion size was good. All in all, we expected better but did not get that so we definitely will not go back. Maybe the Fairway location might be better and in future, I might try it with one of my friends and compare.

• Visited September 2012
Kitchener
“My go to Italian place”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The food is wonderful. I have never had a bad meal here. I usually have a pasta for an entre. Love the Steak and Penne!!!!
I love the bread pudding for dessert.
Prior to having our toddlers (when we had more free time) We would get there several times a month. We would try a new item each time.
Cant go wrong going to Ennio's!

Visited June 2012
Waterloo, Canada
“The Best”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We love this Italian restaurant. The food is absolutely great and so is the staff. The only place in town where we will go for Italian food. All our friends and guests feel the same as no one is disappointed with the Mom and Pop place.

Visited July 2012
Guelph
“Not Like the Old Day's”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I remember the Ennio's on Lorraine Avenue - like a small restaurant in Italy. Now everything seems a bit factory, and the pasta tastes like its actually frozen not fresh.

Visited February 2012