“Great chicken biryani!!!”
Review of Kabob Hut

Kabob Hut
Ranked #116 of 399 Restaurants in Waterloo
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Went with a friend for lunch to try out this newly renovated restaurant. We ordered chicken biryani. I found it very flavorful and fresh, just like you would have at home. Will go back for more!! Although, my friend thinks its similar to home made biryani and didn't find it that 'special'. That's probably because he lives here at Waterloo and has his own home made biryani quite frequently!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I'm a regular customer at Kabob Hut because of it's convenient location and newly renovated place, menu and food items. I enjoyed a late-dinner with friends at the Kabob Hut restaurant where we were greeted with good service. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone whose interested in having a great quality meal with family, friends or business colleague!

1  Thank Marwan A