“Decent”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Decent”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Like most Go Karting places I've been to the cars are rather beat up. Erbsville Kartway is no exception. The cars vary from good to freakin' horrible. The track is one of the longer ones I've used which is really nice and would be even better if the cars were at least some what equal to each other in performance which can make the length of the track feel like a con than a pro as it causes all the racers to be so spread out its like you're just on a sunday drive.

I've been to the track a ton of times having office parties there from time to time with unlimited racing. One of the best moments was convincing the entire field to do a pace lap. That was great as all 15 or so cars were right next to each other for a full lap.

The overall maintenance of the place isn't the best. From the field, to the cars, the track itself, the driveway and the miniputt. Most everything is in rough shape. I wouldn't bother playing the mini-putt unless it was free and you have nothing else to do with your time. Given the other karting options in town (none that I can think of) it does the trick, could just be a whole lot better if given some love. (I can't recall the last time it had love in the 15 years I been in town).

It's a decent thing to do with friends, family or as a business group.
I wouldn't recommend it solo nor for a date.
- solo, if you end up being the only one there it'd be pretty boring
- date, there really isn't anything to do once you're done go-karting, no good place to sit or get some food or anything

Visited June 2013
2 Thank OakRunner

Kitchener, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Nice Karting”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

It is a very nice and lots of un are there. Though it is managed by young people, howerev, by time they will become more and more experienced mature owners. They are very nice and prices are afordable for a very nice long laps.

I reccomend this place.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank 2317traveler
Toronto, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Long track, great fun, run by kids.”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Went on a Saturday night, which was a bad time....,, Took us almost 1.5 hours to get to drive, the 3 teenagers who ran the place were very very inefficient..... The track is very long and interesting including one overpass. The cars are real old but work OK. $15 for 5 (long) laps seemed like an OK deal.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank raggarbil
Elmira, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good go-cart racing with grandson”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The last few years I've taken my grandson go-cart racing for his birthday.
I seem to get the faster car so I slow down, let him pass me and then try
to catch and pass him. A lot of fun.

Visited July 2013