“Nice Karting”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Erbsville Kartway
Reviewed September 21, 2013

It is a very nice and lots of un are there. Though it is managed by young people, howerev, by time they will become more and more experienced mature owners. They are very nice and prices are afordable for a very nice long laps.

I reccomend this place.

2  Thank 2317traveler

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Went on a Saturday night, which was a bad time....,, Took us almost 1.5 hours to get to drive, the 3 teenagers who ran the place were very very inefficient..... The track is very long and interesting including one overpass. The cars are real old but work OK. $15 for 5 (long) laps seemed like an OK deal.

2  Thank raggarbil
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The last few years I've taken my grandson go-cart racing for his birthday.
I seem to get the faster car so I slow down, let him pass me and then try
to catch and pass him. A lot of fun.

2  Thank Jim678569