“Good, but loud”
Review of Beertown

Beertown
Reserve with OpenTable
Beertown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 390 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: Gastropub, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I loved the Beertown in Cambridge before this opened so had high hopes. It has the same great service, food and beer selection but it was so incredibly loud that we found ourselves yelling at one another during the entire dinner. If the music was down a bit, it would have been a much better experience!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

A bunch of us were out & after a busy morning we were ready to feast! A buddy had been here before so we went again! It's very cool that they have a few tables with Saporo on tap but I didn't indulge as I know one wouldn't be enough! I did have a pint & a killer sandwich & fries. Everything was amazing so I didn't mind spending a bit more.

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Beertown a couple times and has quickly become one of our favourites. Another hit for the Charcoal Group.

Last time, I had the Brie and Bacon sandwich. Great taste but a little on the greasy side. Would have been better toasted. Otherwise, we love everything we have had there, particularly the Mac and Cheese.

1  Thank On_The_Road_Canuck
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Good place for food Waterloo. Service is good, food was very good, take the seared tuna salad. Environment is not very cosy and it was by far too loud for a good conversation.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I've been here a few times because every one in Waterloo keeps saying it's the place to be but I don't think it's anything overly special. I meet a friend for drinks and some apps a few weeks back on a Saturday afternoon and was some what disappointed. We had to flag down the waitress so we could get another drink and our dirty plates sat in front of us for over an hour! I could see if it was crazy busy but the place wasn't even full.

1  Thank LLKN