“Fabulous”

Shawerma Plus
Ranked #4 of 372 Restaurants in Waterloo
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Shawerma Plus brings new concept & highest quality of food to the Mediterranean and Syrian kitchen in Canada, & we built our project based on high end standards creating a unique & distinguished experience with cozy environment to all our walking in customers or ones ordering for home or office. Visit us and see for yourself ! Don't miss trying our shawarmas.
Waterloo, Canada
“Fabulous”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

I was there with my family and we were welcomed with open arms and treated like family. Food was delicious and flavourful. Will definitely go again.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Danny G

toronto
“A great place!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

A place to visit if you are around Waterloo area, the food is amazing and the staff is incredible welcoming and really take care of their business. The combinations of flavours and the excellent service deserve a come back to this place. Personally I tried the chicken shawarma place and the Turkish coffee and was great.

2 Thank jssossa
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Nice quick eats”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

It's family owned and run, they make their garlic fresh, they have good pita and fresh meat. When I'm in Waterloo, I like to stop in there on days I don't mind having garlic dragon breath.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Meh110011
“More than a shwarma place”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food! The flavors are very delicate and sublime. There are also delicious vegetarian options. Service is impeccable. Lot of local authentic dishes.

3 Thank Rajendra G
Waterloo, Canada
“Delicious Shawarma and wonderful staff!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Super welcoming staff. Very helpful and friendly. The food was amazing!. It was prepared from scratch and we did not wait long for our meal. The portions were quite generous and did not leave us hungry. The restaurant has an open kitchen and I was even able to watch them hand make my felafel! The prices were extremely reasonable. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I will definitely be back!

3 Thank 4740laurier