“Great catered event (excellent wrapping nd delicious food)”
Review of Shawerma Plus

Shawerma Plus
Ranked #5 of 386 Restaurants in Waterloo
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Shawerma Plus brings new concept & highest quality of food to the Mediterranean and Syrian kitchen in Canada, & we built our project based on high end standards creating a unique & distinguished experience with cozy environment to all our walking in customers or ones ordering for home or office. Visit us and see for yourself ! Don't miss trying our shawarmas.
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We catered for my daughter's birthday party through Shawerma Plus who gave us competing prices, excellent food options of chicken shawarma, beef kebob, humus, yellow rice, and salads, in nice wrappings and FREE delivery. Everybody enjoyed the food and the birthday party. Perfect job !!

4  Thank Alberto B

Reviewed December 22, 2013

When u come to Waterloo , u have to visit Shawerma Plus Restaurant . I really hate eating at restaurants, but this restaurant cleaned likes your kitchen & Taste cooking likes your family cooking . There have shawerma that tastes very delicious better than shawerma yazan in Homs from Syria. :)))))
I highly recommend anybody in Waterloo or visiting Waterloo do not miss this place
good luck for Shawerma Plus restaurant

4  Thank Yota328
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Have you been looking for authentic Middle Eastern food and keep stumbling upon those crappy places? Well, Shawerma Plus isn't one of them.

being a good cook, I really hate eating at restaurants. I hate when restaurants make food just to empty their fridge and their customers' wallets. From the first time I ate at Shawerma plus, I fell in love with it. What is there not to love!!!

The food is really home made, and the people are very nice and friendly. They have a home made dish every day. That means your mind will be blown every day.

When I go the Shawerma Plus, I don't go to a normal restaurant, I really go to a traditional Syrian home with great kitchen. They treat their customers as guests and pay attention to everything you request.

Although they have the best shawerma and Middle Eastern BBQ, I usually order the home made dishes because they are always on demand. Their Shawerma is vey succulent and juicy, flavoured with authentic spices that make the shawerma out of this world. There no word that describe their BBQ, it's the best.

They take their job seriously and serve the best Middle Eastern food there is. You will not feel lonely if you went there by yourself, the staff is very friendly and welcoming.

If you crave any dish that is not in the menu, just ask the staff over there, They would be happy to do their best.

I asked them to cater a party for me that has a traditional arabian theme, there food was amazing and fresh with reasonable price.

I have stopped going to any other place for middle eastern food since I have known them.

4  Thank Ibrahim A
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Since I have been here in Canada for 10 years , I never had such an excellent food experience like what I had here.
I tried Shawerma, Kebba, Manaqiesh were beyond excellent . I highly recommend anybody in Waterloo or visiting Waterloo DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE :):)

3  Thank Hazem Z
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I have been coming here on a regular basis and tried different dishes including the shawarma, the daily special, and the mixed grills. All of these were the best I had in Canada and way better than many other Arabic restaurants I have been to.

2  Thank George H