“Cute place to grab lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Crazy Canuck

The Crazy Canuck
Ranked #1 of 361 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Jacobs, Canada
“Cute place to grab lunch”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Food is always good, even if not necessarily the healthiest (pizzas are excellent!). I love the decorating/theme and recently new and better furniture was as added for dining in. Worth checking out for sure! In summer there are flies in the restaurant, but there are also flies in my house (a few blocks away) and there is not much you can do about that in a small farming town!

1 Thank schoencm

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I will definitely be going back!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

This is a recently new restaurant to this area and they have certainly stood out in terms of the quality of food and service that is offered. I have been to this establishment a few times and I have never been disappointed or met anyone who had been disappointed with the food or the service.

The deep dish style pizzas offer a great change to the traditional style pizza with great toppings like teriyaki chicken and taco style pizza! The freshness of the food and daily specials are what keeps people going back time after time.

This is definitely a must see restaurant when in the Waterloo Region.

Keep up the great work Crazy Canuck!

1 Thank HotelMW
Vaughan
“Great food, great beer.”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Love the records on the wall.
The pulled pork was excellent very tasty. And the stone hammer beer was very good very favourable. Can't wait to go back and try something different from the menu.
By the way guys thanks for the beer mug makes a great addition to my collection.

“Beware”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I had been to this restaurant about a year ago, and even though it is a bit pricey decided to try it again. Ordered 2 different poutines , one for me and one for my daughter. I was physically sick 2 hours later to my stomach, and though my daughter wasn't as sick as I she too has stomach issues. The curry with goat cheese was the worst, and she had smoked meat. The other big issue was the amount of flies, they were everywhere.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Janine S
Waterloo, Canada
“Great food, Great service”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to Crazy Canuck after seeing it on Urban Spoon. The address on the website said it was near our house so we decided to give it a try but after driving around for a while we realized the address on Urban Spoon was wrong so we had to call CC and ask for directions. They were very nice on the phone and gave us very clear directions on how to get there. Once we got to the restaurant we were promptly greeted by the staff. I am often indecisive when it comes to selecting what I want from a menu so the staff helped me decide by telling me more about each dish I was considering. I ended up getting the chicken pizza and my boyfriend got the pulled pork poutine with ribs. Everything was delicious! They give large portions so we brought half of our meals home which was perfect. We had a great time and will be going again soon!

• Visited December 2013