“Cozy , different ! Check it out !”

Death Valley's Little Brother
Ranked #1 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Waterloo
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian
Dining options: Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kitchener, Canada
“Cozy , different ! Check it out !”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I really like this Coffee shop. The ambience is pleasant and kind of cute and different than the rest of the coffee shops I have been to . I love the macchiato ! the best in town ( as far as I know :D ) . The pastries are a selection of yummy things !
They do serve alcohol which does not interest me.

Visited October 2012

Ayr, Canada
“What is this place supposed to be?”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

When my friends said that we should go for a coffee and a scotch at "the coffee and scotch" restaurant in Waterloo I thought that they were joking. We have gone twice now. The pour over coffees are excellent and full of flavour. They have an unsurpassed selection of Scotch. Oh and some carrot cake. Weird. If you are there past 11 they will turn the lights up bright and play the music louder. If you don't get the hint then they will start turning the chairs over upside down on top of the tables and start mopping the floor. Weird. I don't understand the business model. One time they had some folk singers singing funeral dirges from the 30's. Weird. I'm going to keep going back until I figure this out

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank Namellor
kitchener
“ace place for taste testing”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

pre-concert stop before concert at the starlight....wonderful cafe atmosphere...tested the talisker, wonderful first time taste.....staff quite knowledgable and accomidating with malt questions....reasonably priced....four shots of talisker for $38.00....cant wait for another visit in mid june before another concert at starlight....give it a try, you can only get fooled once if you are smart....

• Visited March 2012