The location was convenient for attending an event in Waterloo. Room was comfortable, and once we turned off the air conditioning at night it was quiet. When the a/c is running you'd need earplugs to sleep soundly.
We got to check in early, and leave at 1 pm, kudos to the front desk staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Marriott Waterloo St Jacobs (formerly the Best Western Plus St Jacobs Country Inn) has been recently renovated & features the Bistro Restaurant serving made-to-order breakfast (6am - 10am) & dinner (5pm - 10pm) daily. Lunch available Saturdays. Also features a full-service bar. All guest rooms have a small fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Waterloo St. Jacobs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus St. Jacobs Country Hotel Waterloo
- Waterloo Best Western St Jacobs
- Best Western St Jacobs Country Inn Hotel Waterloo
- Best Western St Jacobs Country Inn Waterloo
- Best Western Waterloo
- Country Inn Waterloo
- Waterloo Country Inn
- Best Western Saint Jacobs Country Inn Hotel Waterloo
- Courtyard Waterloo St. Jacobs Ontario