This hotel is located at the extreme north end of Waterloo, about 5 min from St.Jacobs and an easy walk from the St.Jacobs Farmers Market & Outlet Stores. It is also beside the St.Jacobs Playhouse and Jack's Family Restaurant (good foor and large-ish portions).
The hotel is only 3 stories and quiet. The lobby was very nice - we did not get to try the on site restaurant but it looked appetizing. Check-in was fast and efficient; We had booked for a Queen room but were upgraded on arrival to a King Suite, which was well furnished and included a hot tub and fireplace. We had no problems with service (we didn't need to call for anything). We did not use the laundry or gym.
We only stayed the one night, but would definitley plan on staying there again for our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Marriott Waterloo St Jacobs (formerly the Best Western Plus St Jacobs Country Inn) has been recently renovated & features the Bistro Restaurant serving made-to-order breakfast (6am - 10am) & dinner (5pm - 10pm) daily. Lunch available Saturdays. Also features a full-service bar. All guest rooms have a small fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Waterloo St. Jacobs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus St. Jacobs Country Hotel Waterloo
- Best Western St Jacobs Country Inn Waterloo
- Best Western St Jacobs Country Inn Hotel Waterloo
- Waterloo Best Western St Jacobs
- Country Inn Waterloo
- Best Western Waterloo
- Waterloo Country Inn
- Best Western Saint Jacobs Country Inn Hotel Waterloo
- Courtyard Waterloo St. Jacobs Ontario