“Best breakfast!”

Cora's Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #130 of 392 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Absolutely delicious !!! Been there three times: one for breakfast and two for lunch. Very tasty. Adding new items to the menu would be the good thing.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I do enjoy the meals at Cora's but I find the prices pretty high. The fresh fruit is wonderful and the plates are very colourful. The menu is a bit complex. I might prefer some more straightforward menu items that could be served with or without the fruit.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

As always, big servings and lots of great food!! And the presentation is always beautiful. We have never been disappointed with the service or food any time we have eaten at Cora's.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Even with the 20 minute wait to get a table, and less than speedy service, this place gets my top rating. Huge servings of absolutely fresh, carefully prepared and attractively presented food, friendly staff and the best coffee I've had in a long time made everything worth the wait. It's no wonder there always seems to be a line-up no matter when I visit.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Once I had the crepes and they were so so. The fruit is fresh and lots to eat. Overall for a family it is good for the price point. The quality isn't what I am used to , but the service is good.