“Hello, Bamboo!”

Bamboo Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 145 Restaurants in Welland
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 17, 2012

What a great place, the inside needs updating, I don't believe it's been re-modeled in 25 years, but don't let that bother you, the staff is friendly and the food is fantastic. They also give big portions for their prices. Eat in or take out, I will continue to support this Welland gem.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

The Bamboo Restaurant is a Welland Classic, it has survived in a neighbourhood that so many other businesses have failed in. This staying power adds to its charm, while it may look as though the decor hasn't been changed since the 1970s it is important to remember that all of that decor has been maintained since the 1970s. The owners try very hard to protect their success rather than change it.

Typicaly the "Dinner for Two" is a top choice, and depending on how much you normally eat it can be a Dinner for three in reality. Don't be afraid to take some home if you eat in.

It is one of the few places close to home that I can pick up new chopsticks, that is another good thing about the Bamboo.

Also, like all of the Chinese restaurants in Welland it is closed on Mondays. Try to go on a weeknight for a quieter evening,

2  Thank kurtismccartney
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Best Chinese takeout you'll find in the region. What more can I say except delivery would be nice.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

I have been a regular here since I was little. I am guessing it has been at least 25 years but probably more - I was probably eating it in the womb. Anyways, after many years of Combination plate C (which I am still ordering to this day), I ventured into all the other offerings, one by one, and they are ALL delicious! Fast, friendly, and very very tasty! As I write this, I am thinking of ordering it....

Reviewed July 20, 2011

Been here a few times with family, the inside is dated but by the sounds of it it used to be the hot spot in welland for late Friday and Saturday night munchies. So it's a little run down. Food is great and very well priced!

I order take out from there when ever I'm having a Chinese food craving! Combo C to be exact! ( fried rice chicken balls and egg roll) :) yumm