“Still great even after 25 years”
Review of Bamboo Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bamboo Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 137 Restaurants in Welland
Cuisines: Chinese
ON
“Still great even after 25 years”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

I have been a regular here since I was little. I am guessing it has been at least 25 years but probably more - I was probably eating it in the womb. Anyways, after many years of Combination plate C (which I am still ordering to this day), I ventured into all the other offerings, one by one, and they are ALL delicious! Fast, friendly, and very very tasty! As I write this, I am thinking of ordering it....

• Visited September 2011

“Good food, better price!”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Been here a few times with family, the inside is dated but by the sounds of it it used to be the hot spot in welland for late Friday and Saturday night munchies. So it's a little run down. Food is great and very well priced!

I order take out from there when ever I'm having a Chinese food craving! Combo C to be exact! ( fried rice chicken balls and egg roll) :) yumm

Niagara Falls, New York
“Combo C - everyones favourite!”
Reviewed August 7, 2009

I've been ordering from here since I was a kid and think the Combo C (chicken balls/fried rice/eggroll) is one of the tastiest dishes around. Also, excellent Won Ton soup. As good as this place is, I find some items inconsistent. Sometimes the fried rice has a nice smoked flavour to it, other times it's plain as can be. Their sweet and sour sauce is one of the best and the egg rolls thankfully don't have cabbage in them, they are very tasty. Unfortunately, there is no General Taos Chicken or Crispy Pork on the menu. It seems they have no more late night hours which is a pity, they close around 10pm now, even on a friday!

1 Thank MarkNiagara
Niagara Region
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best”
Reviewed January 8, 2009

Bamboo is my favorite chinese food restuarant. I live in Welland and have tried the other chinese food restuarants, this one is the best.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It ok once in a while.”
Reviewed August 26, 2008