“Jukebox and Fried Food”
Review of Cheers Restaurant

Cheers Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 141 Restaurants in Welland
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Cheers is a simple bar and restaurant that gets everything right.

Good food, good prices, great staff. I cannot walk by on a nice day without getting flagged in by folks on the patio. If you're a regular, they know your name.

Barry R, Owner at Cheers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2014

That's right Kurtis. We know who you are, what you like to eat and drink and where you prefer to sit. The perks of being a regular. :)

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I love eating here. They have a great menu & their prices are cheap. I recommend trying their Alaskan Pollock cuz it tastes amazing. I also recommend their Chicken Wings. They are one of the few restaurants with actual Jumbo Wings.

2  Thank prawlins

Thanks for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The service was slow, the food average, wings were not that great and the supposed best fish in the city was very sad and overcooked. Took 15 minutes to get the bill afterwards. Just a poor visit overall.

3  Thank maritimetours
CheersWelland, Owner at Cheers Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

I'm sorry your experience was less than satisfactory. Sounds like we missed the mark on all counts with you and your guests. It's really too bad your concerns weren't presented during your visit, to give us the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Couldn't have asked for a more friendly, flexible and value filled evening. After bringing our group of 30 teenagers for a Christmas party, I highly recommend Cheers based on value- great pub food, very helpful staff. We will be back for sure!

The teens were great! Very well mannered and all seemed to have had a great time. Thanks!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My boyfriend and I come from a home that makes all home made food right down to the herbs and spices. We are here in Welland for school, and Cheers was our first place to eat out. It completely made us feel like home, the food was great, the service amazing, and all well priced especially for a college budget. Defiantly going back to eat there again, I want to try everything on the menu! Oh and my boyfriend can't shut up about the bacon!

Mmmmm. Bacon!